Application Due Date: TBA
We support communities where Weyerhaeuser has a significant presence or business interest. These communities range from rural to metropolitan, each with unique priorities and needs. Employees who serve on local advisory committees for the Weyerhaeuser Giving Fund develop funding priorities to support their particular community within the four focus areas below. This provides flexibility for a variety of giving across our different communities, within a strong framework for our giving.
- Tax-exempt, nonprofit public charity classified under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code
- A registered charity in Canada with a Canada Revenue Agency Number, or registered as a provincial nonprofit society
- Public education institutions or government entities qualified under Section 170(c)(1) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or qualified as a Canadian municipality
To be considered for funding a program must do one of the following:
- Serve a community within a 50 mile/80 kilometer radius of a major Weyerhaeuser facility with 50 or more employees in the U.S. or Canada. If you are interested in applying for a grant, please review where we give. OR
- Support a state-wide issue of interest to Weyerhaeuser in U.S. key states of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon or Washington.
Programs that support:
- Affordable Housing and Shelter
- Education and Youth Development
- Environmental Stewardship
- Human Services, Civic & Cultural Growth
Organization: Weyerhaeuser Giving Fund
Contact Name: Anne Leyva
Contact Email: email@example.com